The Hot Spots Full Body Waxing
The time has come to leave the frequent and inconvenient shaving behind; not to mention unsightly razor burn and ingrown hairs. Getting a wax at Body Party is an experience like no other. We make sure to make your experience as comfortable as possible with our waxing techniques. We specialize in introducing a waxing lifestyle to our clients with our Strip-less Hard waxing services. Although we wax all areas we are specialize in waxing for the intimate areas.
• First we thoroughly cleanse the area to be waxed
• We apply a pre-wax oil to protect the skin and lessen the pain
• Warm wax is applied to the desired areas and then removed
• Then a post wax oil is applied and then a calming cream.
- Hard Wax (Stripless wax) our studio only use our signature hard wax curated for our studio
- Wear clean shirt and or underwear (underarm, back, or intimate waxing clients)
- Refrain from shaving in between waxes
- To get the best results, your hair should be at least ¼” long (a little longer than a grain of rice). This takes the average person 1 to 2 weeks. However the longer the hair the better for the first wax with us. After the first wax, as long as you do not shave between services, you’ll find the second wax to be more comfortable. Also after the first wax the hairs can be shorter than a grain of rice if it has been previously waxed.
- Plan to get waxed AFTER your period as oppose to right before or during to increase comfortability.
- Waxing during your period is fine, just wear a tampon, menstrual cup or ring
- Exfoliate the day before you get waxed. Also 2-3 times per week after a wax
- If you need to take an over-the-counter pain reliever take it an hour before your appointment, stay away from aspirin or arthritis medicines (do not take anything that contradicts what your doctor ordered you)
- No need to be embarrassed, the less anxious you are the better your experience
- If you use Retinols, Vitamin A products, internal and external chemical exfoliators, you will need to stop use of these at least 1-2 weeks prior to waxing any body part.
- For most people it takes up to 1/2 hour for any redness to subside. After waxing, do not tan, exercise, or get in chlorinated water for at least 24 hours. Avoid perfumes or other irritants the day of the waxing service. If you’re a bride or attending a special occasion, we recommend receiving waxing services a month before your special day to see how your skin reacts. If everything is fine, schedule your next wax a day or two prior to your event.
- If you have seasonal allergies, particularly in the fall and winter months, you may be more prone to histamine reactions after a wax. A histamine reaction will resemble an allergy however, it is not an allergic reaction to the wax however, your bodies defense against having all pores completely open. It is best to apply a cortisone cream and/or a cold compress after your wax to lessen the symptoms, which only lasts a couple days after waxing.
• It depends on your hair growth, but on average every 4-6 weeks for Brazilian and Bikini waxes.
• Waxing is not the most painless procedure, however, we do our best to make your experience with us as comfortable as possible. Plus the results from waxing are well worth the process.
Miami Party Favor- Bikini Line area only
Atlanta Strip Tease- Brazilian wax with full removal with the exception of a landing strip
New York Private Party- Brazilian wax with full removal with no hair left behind in front as well as butt strip